White peony tea is thought to help improve the function of the arteries with its blood thinning properties. White peony tea is a great drink of choice to help control high blood pressure, as well as promote healthy blood vessels
- White peony tea is a great ally to fight bacteria, viruses and other agents that may harm us.
- Helps promote Kidney health.
- White peony tea boosts our immune system.
- White peony tea helps in burning of fats and also development of muscles.
- It contains important elements which will help improve our oral health.
White Peony, also known by the traditional name Bai Mu Dan, is a popular style of white tea made of young tea leaves and silvery unopened leaf buds. Our White Peony comes from Zhenghe town in Fujian Province, the original birthplace of white tea centuries ago.
- Put 3-4 tps of white peony tea
- Add hot water of about 70-80 degrees
- Brew it for around 2-3 minutes.
A very mild peony aroma and a floral aroma are noticed when brewing the tea. The tea is best brewed with good mineral water and at 70 °C to 80 °C .